I've been collecting bits and pieces to convert a FJ62 landcruiser to 5l Holden
Manual to start with but this will change, so I've decided to go with the vt ser1
PCM. I had 1 with auto memcal and the got a vt Calais (it was cheaper than I could
Get another engine. Both are CJDN1927. I went to test the 2nd but nothing, then I
Found if I put the key in and quickly turned it, it started and shut down after a couple
Of seconds, I assumed it was a security issue (correct me if I wrong)
Q. I have another PCM coming, manual with vats removed, is there
Anthing I've overlooked? I've an EPROM burner coming, but Santa will beat it
Help
-
Nublu
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:47 am
- cars: Landcruiser 308 carb
Landcruiser 304 efi
Vs clubsport
-
Nublu
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:47 am
- cars: Landcruiser 308 carb
Landcruiser 304 efi
Vs clubsport
Re: Help
I also have a 16200138 with a Brock shop BLCC 1 chip, anyone know what the chip is? Ta
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Help
Yep thats vats, will need to turn it off. Sounds like your on the right track. If your planning on re-writing the factory memcal you'll need a UV eraser too.
Dont know what the brock shop mods would be. You should be able to read it when your programmer arrives and compare against stock BLCC in tuner pro to see, though.
Dont know what the brock shop mods would be. You should be able to read it when your programmer arrives and compare against stock BLCC in tuner pro to see, though.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396