I was just wondering if anyone knows exactly what is the information supplied to the trip computer dash for fuel consumption? I know it has something to do with pulse width, but what are the values sent to the dash?
The reason I ask is I actually have a haltech platinum sport gm, which has the fuel consumption output enabled, but it is way off. The bloke said the haltech spits out a value something like 10% of the pulse width or something, but I did not ask for details. My fuel consuption reads less than 1/2 what it should be.
Just thought if someone knew exactly what it was that the delco sends to the trip computer/dash and didnt mind telling me, I will pass that info onto Haltech so they can correct their program and I can get correct fuel use data again
But if your not comfortable with sharing this type of info as I will be sharing it with another manufacture I understand.
Cheers.
