Could anyone point me in the direction of someone in Perth that could help me to find a problem with a Tune that I have that isn't working correctly.
Also looking for someone to copy a tune on another Memcal I have
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
Reading Memcal
-
dgbullet
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:12 am
- cars: wingless sprint
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Reading Memcal
Not sure if you've had an PM's yet but there is a few guys on here from perth I know of & sure there's a lot more lerking, but what area just to make it easier?
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Reading Memcal
I can copy a memcal for you if you want, just PM me.
The other one that is having problems, would need more info on the car and what bin it is before anyone could help. Can read the bin off it for you if you dont have it.
The other one that is having problems, would need more info on the car and what bin it is before anyone could help. Can read the bin off it for you if you dont have it.