the right badge

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10016
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

the right badge

Post by antus »

Ive been waiting a long time to see someone stick the right American badge on a VE! So many Chev badges, but its sold as a USDM Pontiac.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: the right badge

Post by immortality »

LOL, but you're correct. Even the humble 308/304 was based on the Pontiac V8
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: the right badge

Post by vlad01 »

I been waiting for pre VE to have a opel badge. at least its somewhat correct.

in Swizerland, I saw tons of VT/VX mirror images of the Opel Omega
vn304turbo
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:26 pm
cars: Vn exec wagon factory v8

Re: the right badge

Post by vn304turbo »

immortality wrote:LOL, but you're correct. Even the humble 308/304 was based on the Pontiac V8
I had heard it was actually based on the chev but aussie engineers made the changes. I remember reading it somewhere trustworthy(ish) from memory ill try and find where it was