Vs commodore

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Josh_lock
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:48 am
cars: Holden commodore vs series 2 t5 manual

Vs commodore

Post by Josh_lock »

Hey new to the site don't really know where to post just converted my vs series 2 to a manual I put a t5 in it just want to know if there is any way I can get my speedo back and make it run/idle right without changing the computer I have tuner pro can I use this to do it ? Thanks
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: Vs commodore

Post by Jayme »

you can reburn the memcal with a manual tune. for the speedo, just wire up the speedo sender on the T5 as per the manual wiring diagram (it requires +12V, Earth, and the third wire is speed signal out). then connect the signal wire directly to the wire that goes to the dash from the PCM. it will come out of the PCM right now as a (I think) Violet with white trace. cut it off the PCM and connect it to the output of the T5 sender.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Vs commodore

Post by The1 »

Pin d2 on pcm for vss wire and same upto the dash, also youl need a t5 pcm or a converted one a auto pcm won't work, I have converted ones with memcal ready to go fully tested if you need one.
Josh_lock
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:48 am
cars: Holden commodore vs series 2 t5 manual

Re: Vs commodore

Post by Josh_lock »

The1 wrote:Pin d2 on pcm for vss wire and same upto the dash, also youl need a t5 pcm or a converted one a auto pcm won't work, I have converted ones with memcal ready to go fully tested if you need one.
How much for a manual PCM ?
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Vs commodore

Post by The1 »

Sent you a pm
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Vs commodore

Post by immortality »

Good to see you came over here to sort out the problem.
Josh_lock
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:48 am
cars: Holden commodore vs series 2 t5 manual

Re: Vs commodore

Post by Josh_lock »

Yeah thanks for sending me here man