$54, where are you ? (XDF)

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Rock_Lobster
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:56 am
cars: EH Ute with soon to be VK EFI
Location: Latrobe Valley, Vic.

$54, where are you ? (XDF)

Post by Rock_Lobster »

Hi,

a mate of mine has installed a Delco system off a Nissan Pulsar onto a VW 1600 motor in a Meyers Manx buggy. Yes, it's cool.
The Pulsar/ Astra/ Camira Dizzy fits with the outside body just needing turning down on a lathe. The "Coupling" is the same as VW.
Aftermarket VSS with an adapter box I made to convert 12v DC pulse to "Pull Down" the VSS input as the '808 requires.
It's all up and running, and runs pretty well on the standard pulsar memcal.
I am upgrading this to OSE $12p, and we have a spare '808 with USB and NVRAM.
Now, what I need to do is load the values out of a $54 4 cylinder Bin into OSE $12p.
The XDF for $54 that I could find is Basic $54.ecu. TunerPro RT does not recognise this XDF, even if I rename it to .XDF.

Am I missing something here ?

Rock Lobster
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: $54, where are you ? (XDF)

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

You need to go into drop down for xdf & it has convert ECU file to xdf!

I believe it's not 100% accurate but should do the job!
Rock_Lobster
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:56 am
cars: EH Ute with soon to be VK EFI
Location: Latrobe Valley, Vic.

Re: $54, where are you ? (XDF)

Post by Rock_Lobster »

Thanks VX L67 Getrag for the FAST reply.
I will give it a try.

Rock Lob
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning.
Rock_Lobster
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:56 am
cars: EH Ute with soon to be VK EFI
Location: Latrobe Valley, Vic.

Re: $54, where are you ? (XDF)

Post by Rock_Lobster »

Yep, that did the trick. Thanks

Rock Lob
If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: $54, where are you ? (XDF)

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Glad to hear, NW!