tune advice
-
grandpa_spec
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:49 am
- cars: Blown injected 355 vl calais
tune advice
So I.bit.the bullet and bought nvram and cable, I've just installed.a.side.mount supercharger on my vt 5.0 with intercooler.and 42lb injectors, I've put the nvram in and the car is turning over and fires but.won't stay running for longer than a second, what's the next step
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: tune advice
did you change the injector size in the tune?it needs to be done first so it doesnt start and flood.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
grandpa_spec
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:49 am
- cars: Blown injected 355 vl calais
Re: tune advice
I asked antus to do this when he sent it
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: tune advice
Yes your rate is changed but now you should log it trying to start and check for error codes. I also only changed the inj rate. Not sure if vt has cranking pw like 12p? Might need changes there too.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
grandpa_spec
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:49 am
- cars: Blown injected 355 vl calais
Re: tune advice
ok after screwing around with my laptop had windows 8, couldn't get it connecting, so I lugged my desktop out to the shed lol
here is the file of me turning the car over and starting for a second til it dies
adx is VT_V6_SC_$A5G_Enhanced_v1.21
here is the file of me turning the car over and starting for a second til it dies
adx is VT_V6_SC_$A5G_Enhanced_v1.21
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: tune advice
The log is not working for me
Did you have valid data displayed in TunerPro before and after starting the engine?
Did you have valid data displayed in TunerPro before and after starting the engine?
-
grandpa_spec
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:49 am
- cars: Blown injected 355 vl calais
Re: tune advice
It's the.first time I've used.it , when.I play it back on.the engine gauges view it seems.to.be working,.I thought.it worked maybe it.didn't
-
grandpa_spec
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:49 am
- cars: Blown injected 355 vl calais
Re: tune advice
So what I.did was, open tuner pro, opened the vt adx, connect cable, turn ignition on, check connection, connected ok, pressed.record, tryed to start car, then pressed.stop, then saved file.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: tune advice
Ive got some things for you to try, have sent you a PM.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
grandpa_spec
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:49 am
- cars: Blown injected 355 vl calais
Re: tune advice
Ok thanks heaps , I haven't received a pm though? Lol