yeah im trying to sort out why google does this, they claim that two of the links on the wiring diagrams page were sending them to a malware site.
i cannot replicate this, if anyone has any ideas, id love to hear them.lol
Would be interested to get some internal photos of both, should be able to identify what the differences are and how to add the circuitry (can obviously be done based on the kalmaker forum comments, although apparently tedious).
I think I'll try and keep an eye out for a few of the 16199728 ecu's.
Let us know how you go, as I'm sure a few people will be interested.
I thought from what bob said that the manual ecu isn't capable of running the auto but the auto is capable of running manual tunes without a problem i did a manual tune and disabled vats and it worked in the auto ecu but i didn't check the service number.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Does anybody have a copy of a VS V6 Manual wiring diagram to confirm.
I'd be particularly interested to see the differences between a T5 and getrag manual and compare these with an Auto.
Dr Bob's site only has the V6 Auto and I've done some fairly intensive searching and can't find one for either VS V6 Manual anywhere.
A scan or photograph (as long as not taken by delcowizzid ) from a service manual would be fine.
getrag uses same vss as auto so its easy to convert over T5 needs the second input pin when i pulled one auto ecu to bits the pin was tied straight to earth its just luck if you get one of the ecu's to suit both the police RF ecu or the supercharged ecu does both.also the getrag and T5 tunes have different settings for the different gearbox ratios as well hence why you want to run matching tunes to suit
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem