t5 manual speedo
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: t5 manual speedo
the stupid thing is the error seems to exponentially rise as soon as above 100k. where I had less than 1% error across the broad before.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: t5 manual speedo
I used to have an issues with t700 in the Torana, in the tune the speedo would start going backwards from 140kph onwards, but it never effected the speedo!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: t5 manual speedo
well I have worked out its related to temperature. Today the afternoon was hot, speedo 100% accurate.
I only get this problem in the morning and only cold mornings. Its maybe a mechanical resistance on the speedo when cold. Just like the "normal" sticky fuel and temp gauges when they are cold.
I guess I can install my NVRAM 808 and see if the ECU reads correctly when I have the problem..
I only get this problem in the morning and only cold mornings. Its maybe a mechanical resistance on the speedo when cold. Just like the "normal" sticky fuel and temp gauges when they are cold.
I guess I can install my NVRAM 808 and see if the ECU reads correctly when I have the problem..
-
OZ38
- Posts: 306
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:18 am
- cars: VY V6 Commodore ute.
VS V6 Commo sedan.
Re: t5 manual speedo
Did the OP issue ever get resolved ?
Cheers
Cheers