Now thats a chainsaw!
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Now thats a chainsaw!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5WO9nulOXc[/youtube]
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Now thats a chainsaw!
haha awesome. we need one of those for all the dead fallen trees on our property.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Now thats a chainsaw!
this ones been around for years, bit more portable
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64b7Nzv46EM[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64b7Nzv46EM[/youtube]
-
trikky73
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:22 am
- cars: VS V6 Sedan
Re: Now thats a chainsaw!
haha you beat me to it
thought of that video as soon as I saw the first one
thought of that video as soon as I saw the first one