heres the two I have.
interesting to see the layouts are similar but slightly different and some component differences too.
the top one I think was fitted to a VS V8 and the bottom one is what I got with a VN V8 I bought, its got a COME memcal sticker on it and is on a brown base memcal socket, so has to be pre VR .. mind you the eprom has been soldered on so its anyones guess!
V8 Knock Board photos
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: V8 Knock Board photos
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: V8 Knock Board photos
it's hard to see a consistent difference, only thing that stands out is the die in the middle. The V8 ones are square the V6 ones are more rectangle.