Thank you gentlemen. I was able to take my 78 year old dad for a ride up the hill yesterday in 4wd to about 6000' (1750 m). That was a real joy to be able to get him out and enjoying it. I learned to drive in his at 10 years old.
Holden202T. It used to be pretty fast with a pumped 327, but my cams and heads get smaller as I get older. I have an 04 LS1 Corvette 6spd that is my wifes car. My daily driver is a half ton Ford pickup.
I was told today I was named in Camaro Performers magazine as the programmer for a 92 Camaro which was pretty cool.
the latest v6 holden use now, the alloytec is used in chevs I think? totally different engine to what most of use use though.
Okay, I'm quite familiar with the Buick V6. My dads Jeep had a 225 oddfire, and recently my wife drove an Oldsmobile with the newest version that was NA. Sounds like you guys are very similar to the Buick Grand National which is very collectable here.
I've done some programming for guys down there with Corvettes, and street rods, so I know some are using 8 cylinders. Our fuel is about $1 a liter here, so we still use larger vehicles.