Seed/Key Osid and Vin retrieval via Elm
-
E85
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:58 am
- cars: A quick one!
Re: Seed/Key Osid and Vin retrieval via Elm
Some nice work there! Was the 23 hours to find the key just lucky that you picked the right start value? 23 hours out of a possible week is a terrific result.

-
planethax
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:45 am
Re: Seed/Key Osid and Vin retrieval via Elm
the 4 I have done, the max was 23 hours, min was just under 8 hours.
Most Keys pretty low, for example the 2 3400 pcms the one key was 115D very early, the second was 42CE, but since Seed was higher, I took a chance and started at 3000
The longest was a 2200 Seed was 2F DA and Key 6599 (different algo)
Here is the latest Update, probably last for awhile till I can read/write Pcm.
Most Keys pretty low, for example the 2 3400 pcms the one key was 115D very early, the second was 42CE, but since Seed was higher, I took a chance and started at 3000
The longest was a 2200 Seed was 2F DA and Key 6599 (different algo)
Here is the latest Update, probably last for awhile till I can read/write Pcm.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
E85
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:58 am
- cars: A quick one!
Re: Seed/Key Osid and Vin retrieval via Elm
Ok! read/write PCM: that'll be rocket science! 
-
planethax
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:45 am
Re: Seed/Key Osid and Vin retrieval via Elm
I am getting closer, waiting on my 4X Vpw device, unfortunately the Elm can not even monitor a write as it does not go into 4X.
A couple of similar (design/price) devices may be able to do this,
Seems I may have started a race for a couple products to implement it
A couple of similar (design/price) devices may be able to do this,
Seems I may have started a race for a couple products to implement it
-
planethax
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:45 am
Re: Seed/Key Osid and Vin retrieval via Elm
Located all 256 Algos for GM, just have to sort them progmatccally 
-
Newbie
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:26 pm
Re: Seed/Key Osid and Vin retrieval via Elm
Hi,
Havent tried it yet still waiting in elm from canada . I added some aussie Osid inc some common custom 1,2,3 bar Osid to list. Ill add some more soon if this help anyone
Hows the read/write coming along?
Havent tried it yet still waiting in elm from canada . I added some aussie Osid inc some common custom 1,2,3 bar Osid to list. Ill add some more soon if this help anyone
Hows the read/write coming along?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
cmaje72
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:47 am
Re: Seed/Key Osid and Vin retrieval via Elm
Has anyone heard from Planethax in the last couple years? I wanted to ask a couple questions but have never gotten any response.
-
Yortt
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:11 am
Re: Seed/Key Osid and Vin retrieval via Elm
The planethex tool appears not to work, has anybody out there been able to get planethex tool to work with an Australian vehicle.
thanks
thanks
-
beerman
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:14 pm
- cars: 1997 Camaro
2004 FLHRCI
2006 GTO - Location: New Jersey
Re: Seed/Key Osid and Vin retrieval via Elm
I think he still posts over at HPTuners.
Send me your seed I can get a list of keys
Send me your seed I can get a list of keys
-
Tre-Cool
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 am
- cars: VY SS UTE, VX Drag Car
- Location: Perth
Re: Seed/Key Osid and Vin retrieval via Elm
well i used this program on a locked ecu and it just took 38hrs to find the key. put it into efilive and unlocked it straight away.
sweet
sweet