Vlad's rides thread

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Vlad's VP executive (Now VR)

Post by vlad01 »

thanks!

I also sent away my deka injectors to The1 for flow testing and generate all the voltage offset data. it will make tuning heaps easier.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Vlad's VP executive (Now VR)

Post by Dylan »

Great job mate I love what you're doing. Is that a VS fuse box cover?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Vlad's VP executive (Now VR)

Post by vlad01 »

nah, VR one. I have seen NOS VR fuse covers, they all looked like that. Unless early VR suppose to be like VN-VP ones?

cheers for the comment 8-)
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Vlad's VP executive (Now VR)

Post by Dylan »

Must be the early VR that had the old type
Last edited by Dylan on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Vlad's VP executive (Now VR)

Post by vlad01 »

yeah, Mine is mid? 95 so its a late one.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Vlad's VP executive (Now VR)

Post by Dylan »

Yes very late, did you re fit the twin squirter washer jets? Did late VR get the windscreen mounted rear view mirror?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Vlad's VP executive (Now VR)

Post by vlad01 »

Didn't take notice of the washer lets, it does have the glass mounted mirror, but so did my friend's 93 original vr when he had it.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Vlad's VP executive (Now VR)

Post by Dylan »

That's strange on your friend's was it a hugh spec model? My 94 Clubsport has it on the roof.
Late VR got the twin squirters like VS.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Vlad's VP executive (Now VR)

Post by vlad01 »

its was an executive. It was one of the first things I noticed as it was my first good look at a vr. it was 130k original 1 owner car, never had anything done to it.

I never seen them on the roof in a vr to be honest.
vs ss
Posts: 590
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am
cars: hsv enhanced vs ss
vt xu6
fb holden
toyota landcruiser
vt ss s1
Location: perth wa

Re: Vlad's VP executive (Now VR)

Post by vs ss »

Yeh I have had three vr commodores and they have all been roof mount.