Hi Guys,
I'm just wondering if there is an easy way to copy tables from one XDF to another or do you need to create a table and populate all the data manually for each new table?
As in my case If I want to copy some tables into the VX XDF using the VS XDF as a guide.
Thanks
Copying tables between XDF files
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Copying tables between XDF files
I just go into tools menu and open new tuner pro instance and then copy and paste. If the tables are different size such as going from a vn code to 12P.
Theres a spread sheet to populate the extra cells for you.
Theres a spread sheet to populate the extra cells for you.
Last edited by Dylan on Mon May 05, 2014 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Copying tables between XDF files
Yep, I have a couple of instances of tunerpro running.
I see you can right click on a XDF parameter to copy to the clipboard but when I go to the other XDF and click on paste XDF parameter from clipboard nothing happens?
I see you can right click on a XDF parameter to copy to the clipboard but when I go to the other XDF and click on paste XDF parameter from clipboard nothing happens?
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Copying tables between XDF files
change your view mode
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Copying tables between XDF files
Cheers
That worked.
That worked.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Copying tables between XDF files
I think it would be a lot easier to do this sort of stuff with multiple screens, would be much easier to compare data using the graphical table finder.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Copying tables between XDF files
not long after i started tuning my daily driver i got a second screen at work, it wasn't long before i bought a second one for my home PC!! its in-valuable for tuning 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Copying tables between XDF files
Agree, I run dual screens at home and work.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396