I WANT a L67 Engine with a BLOWN (corect) Supercharger
-
Twin_Turbo_Eco
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:13 am
- cars: VS Ute with a Vy V6 eco, twin turbo project, Vs Wagon being chopped , and a Rockford Fosgate Demo Car !
- Location: STRAYA C%^T
I WANT a L67 Engine with a BLOWN (corect) Supercharger
I am looking at this, as long as the casing is not damaged, I have some interesting ideas, not rebuilding the charger either!!...
****Now that the USA has legalized weed instead of slow down and drive safe campaigns they have sighs on the freeway for stoners saying "SPEED UP!!"****
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: I WANT a L67 Engine with a BLOWN (corect) Supercharger
so what your trying to say is you want a "failed" supercharger with a case that is not damaged ?
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: I WANT a L67 Engine with a BLOWN (corect) Supercharger
to make a plenum for your turbo ecotech 
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
krusty
- Posts: 572
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:45 am
- cars: VY Calais guzzler, Toyota Corolla almost hybrid
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
Re: I WANT a L67 Engine with a BLOWN (corect) Supercharger
I've got one. Came on a failed VT L67 I bought that some goose had tried to port the outlet all wrong. A bottle of 40% Vodka will see it in your hands plus a little post if you're a long way.Twin_Turbo_Eco wrote:I am looking at this, as long as the casing is not damaged, I have some interesting ideas, not rebuilding the charger either!!...
I'm in Vic, 3023
-
Twin_Turbo_Eco
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:13 am
- cars: VS Ute with a Vy V6 eco, twin turbo project, Vs Wagon being chopped , and a Rockford Fosgate Demo Car !
- Location: STRAYA C%^T
Re: I WANT a L67 Engine with a BLOWN (corect) Supercharger
SOLD AND SOLD MY GREAT FRIEND!!!!
****Now that the USA has legalized weed instead of slow down and drive safe campaigns they have sighs on the freeway for stoners saying "SPEED UP!!"****
-
Twin_Turbo_Eco
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 2:13 am
- cars: VS Ute with a Vy V6 eco, twin turbo project, Vs Wagon being chopped , and a Rockford Fosgate Demo Car !
- Location: STRAYA C%^T
Re: I WANT a L67 Engine with a BLOWN (corect) Supercharger
delcowizzid wrote:to make a plenum for your turbo ecotech
hehehehehehehehehe
****Now that the USA has legalized weed instead of slow down and drive safe campaigns they have sighs on the freeway for stoners saying "SPEED UP!!"****