VS V6 Wiring

Wiring diagrams and questions
simonldavies139
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 9:12 am
cars: Bedford J3 Truck

VS V6 Wiring

Post by simonldavies139 »

So I have just purchased a v6 ecotec engine out of a Vs commodore and am planning on putting it into my 62 J3 Bedford truck. with the engine cam the ecu and loom and also the loom from the battery back into the bcm I think? what I need is some wiring diagrams on this harness so I can work out what I can reuse from these looms and how I am going to sort out my starting wires and speedo etc.
Hoping some one can help me out with some info and advice.
Cheers Simon.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: VS V6 Wiring

Post by antus »

Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396