That's exactly what I mean...0081(2) wrote:I have been looking into this lately and it looks like the best option is to block the hole in the A2A plate and mill the bridge out see pic outlined in red and a little of the bypass tube this will allow the air to recirculate but it must pass through the cooler to get to the motor.VX L67 Getrag wrote:Not sure what you mean by milled the M90 bridge out, I have got the M90 bypass butterfly stuck shut (manually)?
Do you think that moving the maf to the cool side and installing some kind of external IAC to just before the maf in the new location would help????
that or either convert to fly by wire and have 2 throttle body's. who is up for writing that code....
A2A Maf tuning
-
ejukated
- Posts: 426
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 am
Re: A2A Maf tuning
-
0081(2)
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:59 am
- cars: VY commodore supercharged V6
- Location: Sydney
Re: A2A Maf tuning
And how did the tune turn out??
-
ejukated
- Posts: 426
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 am
Re: A2A Maf tuning
that's the one I was talking about here
ejukated wrote:there is no reason why it should be like that. I did my first cammed A2A L67 6years ago and it took more time than usual but it behaves like a stocker and still runs the exact same 1/4 and power today as it did back when we first tuned it. It lives a hard life too ha haSchwuppes wrote:if it makes you feel better... mine's kalmaker mafless and it still stalls sometimes when shifting from D into reverse lol...
Also idle hunts pretty bad when in N or P
cammed though