a few years back my brother bought it off him and fitted it to a HQ Ute, had it in the car for a while and eventually pulled the motor and scrapped the ute....
The motor was ok, but it had some oil issues, needed some tappet cover baffles and a few things resolved, my brother never really got around to doing it and as a result the motor ended up covered in oil and dirt and then after pulling it from the ute it sat under cover but in the outside for a long time .... mud wasps in the ports and all sorted of lovely stuff like that.
A while ago I swapped it for an LS1 I no longer needed and some cash because I didn't want to see it go to waste being so rare .... and no I don't particularly have a use for it
so I've started to slap it back together, just roughly to get it running again (had a piston removed, head and valley) plan is to get it all going on my shopping trolley test stand, then worry about a full rebuild one day down the track.
this is how it sits after mostly getting it back together.
missing the dominator converter, a lot of bolts and carby was fully corroded
I've managed to make one good carby out of it and another one that I had (450/465 4 barrels) .... the cam looks a bit average, the lifters I pulled have worn the case hardening ... but on the up side the lifters are the same as holden 6 cylinder and the pushrods look to be holden v8 length so a few common and available parts in it
the T350 looks to be in ok condition compared to the motor, other than the converter rusted and thrown out !!
anyways thought this might interest some of the Buick V6 fans on here!

