Visually identifying Maps

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
silentshout
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 7:49 pm
cars: 2005 Hyundai Tiburon v6
VP v6 Commodore auto (Mates car, currently tuning it)

Visually identifying Maps

Post by silentshout »

Greetings All.

I was just wondering if anyone would be able to help or would know somewhere I could identify what a map could possibly be by looking at the image?
I attempted to use google reverse image search and the results while unhelpful were kind of funny.

Below is an example of one maps found, its an 16x16 8bit map, im guessing something related to fuel or timing (unsure if there are any other maps this size relating to other things)

This one has a random spike in it which i have never seen before.

I have a few other maps to identify if anyone feels up to the task :thumbup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.