Which site did you get the software from? It might save going to some dodgy site & downloading crap that I don't want.Dec_head wrote:I just downloaded the latest software and the i.d was highlighted not that it helped i tried it and even without an eprom in the willem it said it was some fujitsu chip same when i put one in.
but as soon as i changed the software settings to a 27c256 it went away
Which XDF?
-
v6bucket
- Posts: 769
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am
Re: Which XDF?
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
-
Dec_head
- Posts: 505
- Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:33 pm
- cars: VR Calais
Re: Which XDF?
http://www.sivava.com/download.htmlv6bucket wrote:Which site did you get the software from? It might save going to some dodgy site & downloading crap that I don't want.Dec_head wrote:I just downloaded the latest software and the i.d was highlighted not that it helped i tried it and even without an eprom in the willem it said it was some fujitsu chip same when i put one in.
but as soon as i changed the software settings to a 27c256 it went away