wideband kit?
-
vt3.8lt
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:13 am
- cars: Vt v6 turbo @ 8psi
wideband kit?
hey guys just wondering where was the best place in brisbane to get a wideband kit or wideband sensor if anyone knows its probable been asked before but my search hasn't had any luck cheers dane
The answer is always... boost!
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: wideband kit?
I've mostly bought my innovate products from here http://highway66speedshop.shop033.com/
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: wideband kit?
Not Brisbane but I got mine from www.14point7.com
I run the spartan kit. Works well.
I run the spartan kit. Works well.
-
vt3.8lt
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:13 am
- cars: Vt v6 turbo @ 8psi
Re: wideband kit?
thanks for the help guys the innovate stuff seems to be the way to go
The answer is always... boost!
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: wideband kit?
I run the spartan as well, works awesome.
-
darcy
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 12:28 am
Re: wideband kit?
I bought my LTX-L from them too. without issue.Holden202T wrote:I've mostly bought my innovate products from here http://highway66speedshop.shop033.com/
-
vt3.8lt
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:13 am
- cars: Vt v6 turbo @ 8psi
Re: wideband kit?
cool thanks for the input i ended up getting a aem kit seems to be pretty good so far ill be installing it tomorrow one question i have is it has a 0-5v output i noticed on the nvram instructions it came with a pinout and i think it was pin b8 or 10 ill have another look to be sure but its for wideband input as it says can i install the output from the wideband to this pin to use for data logging?
The answer is always... boost!
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: wideband kit?
Cant remeber the pin but B10 sounds familiar but its on the tuning guides as said. Then just dial in the range in the widebnad learn scalers and good to go logging!
-
vt3.8lt
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:13 am
- cars: Vt v6 turbo @ 8psi
Re: wideband kit?
sweet as man just checked it out and its pin d8 it also says its 0-25v that wont make any difference will it ?
The answer is always... boost!
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: wideband kit?
Sounds like wrong one, in the 12P zip download is a pin out. Its called "injector voltage monitor line" i think.
It is D8 but it 0v-5v
It is D8 but it 0v-5v