I am going to make a cold air intake for my car and need about 1 meter of 76 or 80mm flexible silicon hose.
I have hunted around Sydney but it looks like it's hard to find.
I would appreciate any guides as to where I can but it.
Where can I buy flexible air ducting
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Where can I buy flexible air ducting
novacore is the go http://nzplumbingsupplies.co.nz/shop/Novaflo-Coils/
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Where can I buy flexible air ducting
TPRD from here is what i got, flexible hose with wire wound in it.
http://www.eziduct.com.au/flexible_ducting.php#tprd
http://www.eziduct.com.au/flexible_ducting.php#tprd
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Where can I buy flexible air ducting
Thanks The1. I hope they sell shorter lengths. It says 10M lengths on their website.
Thanks Delco but NZ is a bit far to travel.
Thanks Delco but NZ is a bit far to travel.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Where can I buy flexible air ducting
i think Mace resell those hoses from memory, so they may sell you the length you need.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Where can I buy flexible air ducting
goto bunnings LOL
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Where can I buy flexible air ducting
Bunnings don't have anything like it. If the price is right I might but the 10M length and sell it off on ebay.
-
0081(2)
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:59 am
- cars: VY commodore supercharged V6
- Location: Sydney
Re: Where can I buy flexible air ducting
Your location says padstow NSW, try aims industrial
They are at 88 bryant st padstow.
They are at 88 bryant st padstow.
-
0081(2)
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:59 am
- cars: VY commodore supercharged V6
- Location: Sydney
Re: Where can I buy flexible air ducting
Or if your after hose more like the joiners for intercoooers but longer try cbc in revesby 63 marigold street revesby.
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Where can I buy flexible air ducting
Thanks 0081. Yea I know AIMS I didn't think they would sell something like that. It's not like the shorter intercooler connections rather a M long flexible tube. I see heaps on ebay but most are in the UK so I will check them out tomorrow.