Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
Holden202T
Posts: 10435 Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW
Post
by Holden202T » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:19 am
if you look closely on the passenger side under the dash on the black area (just above the white firewall part) in the below video you can see the one i'm talking about.....
this is a 202 with carby, delco for spark, and VL400's module running 1 LS1 coil into the dizzy cap.
[youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd7o3w1epTs [/youtube]
this one shows the 2 step rev limiter in action at the drags
allows full throttle launches very nicely!
[youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4ezd6WbDoE [/youtube]
and here you can hear in the burnout it just tapped the limiter too
[youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EGEY9gb3q8 [/youtube]
Holden202T
Posts: 10435 Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW
Post
by Holden202T » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:21 am
oh and of course static testing before we went racing hehehe
[youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNO07XVkxY0 [/youtube]
sorry i'll stop flooding your thread!
krusty
Posts: 572 Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:45 am
cars: VY Calais guzzler, Toyota Corolla almost hybrid
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Post
by krusty » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:40 am
Lol!!! Flood away.... I'm just drooling a little but that's not a bad thing sometimes. Good motivation
Holden202T
Posts: 10435 Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW
Post
by Holden202T » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:25 am
hahaha glad I could assist
I can post a lot more videos, not really related to that module though hahaha
krusty
Posts: 572 Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:45 am
cars: VY Calais guzzler, Toyota Corolla almost hybrid
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Post
by krusty » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:52 am
Holden202T
Posts: 10435 Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW
Post
by Holden202T » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:55 am
wont be fitting them under a 15" chaser
krusty
Posts: 572 Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:45 am
cars: VY Calais guzzler, Toyota Corolla almost hybrid
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Post
by krusty » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:01 am
Holden202T wrote: wont be fitting them under a 15" chaser
hahahaha, damn right! I want to be chased anyways not the other way round
Corny I know but you get the drift
vlad01
Posts: 8548 Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S VP I executive VP II executive VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic
Post
by vlad01 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:06 am
Are we going to see it poll vault over the front wheels?
krusty
Posts: 572 Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:45 am
cars: VY Calais guzzler, Toyota Corolla almost hybrid
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Post
by krusty » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:10 am
vlad01 wrote: Are we going to see it poll vault over the front wheels?
Dunno about that, would be more like a Ju Jitsu break fall I'd imagine if the pedal was mashed too hard haha!
krusty
Posts: 572 Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:45 am
cars: VY Calais guzzler, Toyota Corolla almost hybrid
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Post
by krusty » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:11 am