Looking for Info on OBD2 GM 60*V6's

Disassembly, Reassembly, Tools and devleopment. Going deep with Hardware and Software.
sabercatpuck
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:03 pm
cars: 1999 Saturn SL1
2003 Monte Carlo

Re: Looking for Info on OBD2 GM 60*V6's

Post by sabercatpuck »

That adds another key that is in the lower half of the range. Looks like you are moving right allong. I know with the GM ECM's they do the VIN and ECM ID number with Mode $3c requests (3c 01 for VIN first digit, etc). At least I know I have a companion in the creation of a seed/key finder.
planethax
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:45 am

Re: Looking for Info on OBD2 GM 60*V6's

Post by planethax »

I used the 09 02 comand to get VIN
I now have the issue with dropping 0s fixed, Timers sometimes skips a few seconds, but hey when dealing with Hours or possibly days a few seconds is not much lol.

I have the OSID retrieved along with the VIN.

Anyone interested in the program? I will upload if its allowed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Looking for Info on OBD2 GM 60*V6's

Post by antus »

Yes, its allowed. All development, and legal to distribute tools are allowed. Feel free to upload.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
planethax
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:45 am

Re: Looking for Info on OBD2 GM 60*V6's

Post by planethax »

Think I uploaded in correct spot, tool development section.

Looking for any/all feedback.