FS: VN-VY Memcal & Adaptors

Hardware and Software. If you have something to sell, post it here.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

FS: VN-VY Memcal & Adaptors

Post by The1 »

NO LONGER FOR SALE, LACK OF INTEREST AND SALES.

Guide for using memcal burner adapters in the FAQ same link below, see "EEPROM Burning Bin Stacking and Verifying Data Guide.pdf"
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396&p=15255#p15255

Product
https://www.greenliant.com/products/?inode=40846
Datasheet
https://www.greenliant.com/dotAsset/40840.pdf

VN - VR Memcal to Burner Adaptor

$30
VN - VR Adaptor.JPG
VS - VY Memcal to Burner Adaptor

$30
VS - VY Adaptor.JPG
VN - VY Memcal to Burner Adaptors

$55
VN - VY Adaptors.JPG
VS - VY Memcal
IMG_9957.jpg
$35[/size][/b]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors

Post by The1 »

SST Chips now latest revision, MTP badged, datasheet attached refers to going lead free. Still the same item and quality.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors

Post by vlad01 »

Do you sell the chips by them selves?
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors

Post by The1 »

$5 per chip, discount over 50.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors

Post by vlad01 »

Cool, so those with the VN-VR apter I can make memcals with final tune of 12P using the GQ-4X ?
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors

Post by The1 »

Yep whack your stock memcal on it in the burner and burn it same as having it directly in the socket
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10013
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors

Post by antus »

just keep in mind you'll need a large enough chip on the memcal. 12p is a 32kbyte file, vn/vp memcals are a 16kbyte chip and would need the sst chip also sold above.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors

Post by delcowizzid »

ill pull the pin on 10 eeproms at $5 each im sick of using up the scraps lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors

Post by vlad01 »

antus wrote:just keep in mind you'll need a large enough chip on the memcal. 12p is a 32kbyte file, vn/vp memcals are a 16kbyte chip and would need the sst chip also sold above.
Of course, thats why i asked about the chips. the stock ones are too small and need UV eraser which I dont have. :oops:
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors

Post by The1 »

would these not work on VN-VR memcals though being 32pin? You would require 28pin chips? I did have some 512 ones at one point, I could ask again and see if I can get more if there is demand.