FS: VN-VY Memcal & Adaptors
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors
Doh! Good point.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors
i just saw the pdf named 27sf512 and presumed 28 pin LOL
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors
the only 512 ones available atm are 120ns ones @ $7 each for 200 quantity, that's also in the new MTP version.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors
ok so whats the options here?
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors
You can only use 28pin chips on vn-vr memcals
I can order SST ones in but its 200 for an order, if enough interest I can start a bulk buy thread
I can order SST ones in but its 200 for an order, if enough interest I can start a bulk buy thread
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors
I'm keen on a couple of 512 chips if you intend to get some.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors
a couple as in 200?
I havn't had any further interest.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors
ive test 2 of these MTP chips and one from 1st and one from 2nd batch i ordered in both got 1400 - 1500 cycles, well above the datasheet spec and well above the older chips which usually only made the 1000.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors
Thats a lot of cycles.
So are these like a square package with rolled over pins?
So are these like a square package with rolled over pins?
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors
same chip on the memcal in the photo on the 1st page