You can't use ADX files created in Scanner with Tuner Pro V5. You need to either start from scratch and create an ADX using TP RT V5, or import and ADS file to be converted to an ADX.
The only issues, I have seem to be PC related, and that is it seems to be that the com port will either get hung up and not allow a re-connect after leaving TP RT open for an extended period of time, especially if my laptop goes into hibernation between logging sessions. The actual connection and logging seems to work perfect though, dare I say better than V4, especially with the ability to create the save file AFTER recording. This is especially useful if you're driving along and realize that you want to log, but haven't created a file to log to. Start the log recording and then when you're done, hit stop, and enter a name for the new log. Combine this with the short cut keys, and you can do this very easily. I have "R" and "S" as my initate log recording and stop log recording, so I can hit simple key strokes to log.
Dashes are far more customizable in TP RT V5 than Scanner Pro, with user definable needle sweep, new colours, etc.
The tracing feature, or more specifically tracing "bubble" is just like that and actual bubble now, instead of showing the 4 cells around the values being used. I found with the true bubble, I was able to pinpoint the cells in the tables that were having the most influence on what I was trying to adjust at the time. Using V4, had me kinda guessing, in that by looking at the values on the dash and back again to look at the most plausible highets influencing cells, the bubble would likely change what cells where being used. Trust me when I say this new bubble is far better than the V4 cell shading.
The menu at the top of each table is very nice to use, especially when you are working with rather large tables, such as $59, that has a 16x32 VE table, that goes way off the screen, and needing to move the table all over got rather annoying in V4. The compaorsions right on the 3D/2D graphs is also helpful.
There's lots of little changes and updates that you won't see in a 30 minutes peruse of the program. Once you get out and using it, the changes will become more apparant and appreciated.
