car inspection in QLD

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

car inspection in QLD

Post by vlad01 »

Anyone in QLD be able to assist in inspecting a VP for me in Mt cotton?

Just found a mint fully original VP S pack with 71,000km garaged all its life, but would like someone to go over it with fine toothed comb for me to pick any possible problems so I can weight up the options. :study:


cheers.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: car inspection in QLD

Post by vlad01 »

bump! anyone?
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: car inspection in QLD

Post by HQ355 »

Road trip ?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: car inspection in QLD

Post by vlad01 »

maybe, you keen?


here is the car, quite pricy but I can bargain that down. I got other photos of the engine bay and spare wheel well sent to my phone. I have to say its the best condition VP I seen since primary school. Quite unusual as its s pack not the usual common SS.


http://www.carsales.com.au/private/deta ... AD-2911625
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: car inspection in QLD

Post by HQ355 »

Would love to do a road trip but dout if get time off work, boss just went away on holidays and of course were flat out now he's gone, and the weather is great ! Allways the way isn't it
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: car inspection in QLD

Post by Dylan »

Excellent find, are they original wheels?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: car inspection in QLD

Post by vlad01 »

don't think the wheels are, looks like vs maybe vt wheels to me, who cares, i want VL walky wheels, or vn SV500 wheels. everything from VP to VT wheels looked awful imo.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: car inspection in QLD

Post by Dylan »

They are VN SS i thought maybe they carried over but not from memory. They did make it to VR as the S pac wheel though.
SV5000 look good on VP.