trying to figure out what all the boxes are for?? top one is the original flow bench controller? middle one I would say scope by the coax leads going in, but there is no display so I give up. bottom one is variable voltage power supply?
Injector Flow Testing Data
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: Injector Flow Testing Data
ooooooooo looks a lot more technical and complicated than the average flow bench
trying to figure out what all the boxes are for?? top one is the original flow bench controller? middle one I would say scope by the coax leads going in, but there is no display so I give up. bottom one is variable voltage power supply?
trying to figure out what all the boxes are for?? top one is the original flow bench controller? middle one I would say scope by the coax leads going in, but there is no display so I give up. bottom one is variable voltage power supply?
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Injector Flow Testing Data
top one is a fluke 5 1/2 digit multimeter, middle one is a HP Frequency Generator, bottom one is a manson variable power supply.
I have another HP Freq Gen just not setup atm so i can feed both MAF and VSS in. Jimstim in front of the PSU and i have another cheap freq gen next to jimstim to feed in knock signal and another board to convert crank for cam pulse.
I have another HP Freq Gen just not setup atm so i can feed both MAF and VSS in. Jimstim in front of the PSU and i have another cheap freq gen next to jimstim to feed in knock signal and another board to convert crank for cam pulse.
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Injector Flow Testing Data
Looks really trick, certainly the most complicated inj flow bench I have seen.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Injector Flow Testing Data
definitely very professional looking 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Injector Flow Testing Data
test run, holds pressure ok with a set of 42lb injectors, biggest i have atm. B10 is the fuel pressure. Will need to try higher pressure and see how it goes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Injector Flow Testing Data
It is a very impressive set up with results to match 
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Injector Flow Testing Data
nice and steady that.
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: Injector Flow Testing Data
be interesting to see how the pump holds up to the ID1000's
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Injector Flow Testing Data
will be interesting, 044 wont handle them for sure but interesting to see what it can supply.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Injector Flow Testing Data
Hahaha I maxed an 044 with deka 80's so you'll definitely have issues, maybe you need two 044's like I have now!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread