Jeep ECU
-
v6bucket
- Posts: 768
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am
Jeep ECU
I've recently purchased a 1997 Jeep Cherokee 4 litre 6. Has any one successfully been able to access the ecu for tuning with TunerPro or any other program for that matter?
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Jeep ECU
what ecu is it? photos? Memcal or flash?
-
v6bucket
- Posts: 768
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am
Re: Jeep ECU
From the info I have so far, it is a Chrysler JTEC, which I believe can be "flashed". The vehicle has an OBD2 plug under the dash,there are piggy back setup's available in the US. I'll continue to look for info.
Warren
Warren
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
-
Danielvr
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:49 am
- cars: C10 85
Xj 94
Sierra 2004
Re: Jeep ECU
could you find something to read or write? I know the publication is something old but I'm looking for something too