LOL no I don't believe it can, I do truly believe EFI-Live is better from what I've been told of it but you could paste it in excel & highlight section you want mulitplied & copy value from a square that you'd like to multiply it by eg:0.5 & paste special multiply & will halve that section.
I think we're getting a bit off topic but as I said I do believe EFI-Live probably is better.
VZ & VE V8 MAF Tables
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: VZ & VE V8 MAF Tables
I have no idea, I haven't used it enough heheheantus wrote:Can it paste with labels and multiply? Eg scale your data, line it up, and use logged data as a multiplier to apply corrections in one move? With its BEN tables (equivalent of a properly setup histogram) you can cut/paste in one move to eg apply fueling corrections from the wideband.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread