Injector Flow Testing Data
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Injector Flow Testing Data
no that's it, obviously can't get current to operate properly.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Injector Flow Testing Data
quick muck with 60D and MPE lens doing 720p video at 50fps, need more time to setup properly and tweak but will have a better go and maybe get closer for fun, when i get time..
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiU2bdXPU5M[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiU2bdXPU5M[/youtube]
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Injector Flow Testing Data
nice interview with Paul Yaw from ID
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Injector Flow Testing Data
thats was great! thanks for posting it.
I know what he was talking about, when I went out looking for the manufacture data I had the same problem.
But we got you now, so problem solved

I know what he was talking about, when I went out looking for the manufacture data I had the same problem.
But we got you now, so problem solved
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Injector Flow Testing Data
yeh well i wouldnt know half of what he does, still learning, always learning, funny though 90% of people in the industry did the same stuff we do.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Injector Flow Testing Data
yeah I know. I was like hes talking the talk
lol
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Injector Flow Testing Data
the guy doing the interveiw is one of our local tuners in town here there shops 10 minutes from here 
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Injector Flow Testing Data
noticed the accent, small world
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Injector Flow Testing Data
haha yeah, thought "another kiwi tuner!, how many is there?" lol
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Injector Flow Testing Data
have been playing more with calibration and have found that VS-VY ecu deadtimes are offset 0.5ms, this is built into the code, so now my data is lining up properly lol also the adx calc is wrong, it's half of the total pulse time. So i will be correcting all the enhanced adx's