as like immortality, I too interested in a dozen or so chips to suit 808.
But I think that's a bit short of a 200 order lol
FS: VN-VY Memcal & Adaptors
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
ejukated
- Posts: 426
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 am
Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors
I've asked too, see there is a market 
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors
the only ones i can get atm are 120ns, so not sure if that's to high for 808's
-
chello1961
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:47 am
- cars: 1977 hx holden ute 202
Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors
Do you sell these VS memcals with a tune already loaded or could you load a descent tune to get me started if I give you the specs of the engine I am building?
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors
i can load a factory tune on for no extra cost. If you want a custom tune done then send me a pm
-
tris909
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:49 am
- cars: VN s1 V6 Eaton m62 s/c
- Location: South East VICTORIA
Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors
I can not send private msgs. could someone please PM me, I am after 2 vt memory adaptors and 4 27c010 memcals.
thanks
thanks
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors
pm sent
-
j_ds_au
- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:21 am
- Location: Sydney
Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors
Why not kill two birds with one stone (the 200 MOQ and the speed issue)? An '808 style memcal PCB that takes 32 pin Flash!The1 wrote:the only ones i can get atm are 120ns, so not sure if that's to high for 808's
Joe.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
-
stevedarman
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:59 pm
- cars: VX commodore
Re: FS: The1's Memcal & Adaptors
Hi The 1 Do you sell the 27fs010 on its own and if so what is the price?