I recall seeing alot of data in the SDM. There was also a tonne of tables that the tech2 didnt utilize.. although you could clearly see engine speed, vehicle speed. So I guess that must be the info stored in the SDM!monaro308 wrote:When doing adr's for crash testing at work a couple of years ago,i know a lot of data is captured in the SDM that can be accessed in a fatality with the correct legal procedures
ie brake pedal position vs throttle pedal position vs yaw rate vs steering angle position vs RPM vs 4 x wheel speeds vs vehicle speed....and the list goes on.
Tazzi I went through my stuff looking for a TCM that I thought I did have,but had no luck.
Cheers for looking mate
But I *think* I have sourced out a VZ TCM and a VE V6 ecu (hopefully!)
Ahh nice, so freeze data has been around for a fair time. Guess it is a useful diagnostic tool for when an error does occur.VL400 wrote: And the freeze frame data has been around since the VR $11 and $12 code.
