Hi all, thanks for the replies,
Except with the drewtech and holden bin aldl does not appear supported under tech2win

does this mean that drew tech won't work with my tech2win subscription?
Having only ever had to learn this stuff as required, it seems to me that the safest way for me to fit VZ ECM's is to bench flash them then link into the car? How can I get HPtuners to do that? How can tech2 do that? What is the best way to do that? I have never bench flashed anything so am totally new to the process.
The drew tech according to their website has the most capability and best quality as well as the ability to upgrade and follow technology requirements. Im tired of buying tools only to find out that I need another one as soon as a new model or system is released.
If i get MDI then surely it will be out of date soon, if I get the drew tech it will take a lot less to stay in front of the competition? All I want to achieve is to be able to fix all cars that come through the door quickly and provide our customers with the best value - buying expensive tools that quickly become out dated is the fastest way to becoming the oppisite
Anyone who says that running a workshop and fixing cars is easy - doesn't do it...
All thoughts and ideas welcomed
Cheers, Gareth.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...