Hey Guys, just wondering if anyone has a $07a definition file available.
Cheers
VY (DLTK) XDF
-
donka
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:41 am
- cars: VYII S/C Calais
-
Mick
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:39 pm
- Location: Brisbane.
Re: VY (DLTK) XDF
Hi Donka,
The one I made for 060A is very close to what your looking for. The address of the parameters is a little to the left or right for the 070A.
IM WORKING ON A DB0A and 070A.
I noticed that when I started off most of the calibration ID parameters are all in the same locations.
Hang in there and I will sort this out soon..
Cheers
Mick
The one I made for 060A is very close to what your looking for. The address of the parameters is a little to the left or right for the 070A.
IM WORKING ON A DB0A and 070A.
I noticed that when I started off most of the calibration ID parameters are all in the same locations.
Hang in there and I will sort this out soon..
Cheers
Mick
Rev it up, Drop the clutch, See what happens.