Any given sunday....
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Any given sunday....
I hope holden put one in a commodore befor they stop production
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: Any given sunday....
https://www.facebook.com/JWRacingAustralia
so these guys apparently turboed a VF SIDI v6. 14psi apparently. I wonder what they did to the injectors / fuel system.
so these guys apparently turboed a VF SIDI v6. 14psi apparently. I wonder what they did to the injectors / fuel system.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Any given sunday....
bit of a waste of money that one manual as well maybe they out of fuel gone higher than that at 14psi in a buick LOL
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Any given sunday....
lol, small world, just seen the owners post on the FB v6 page, disappointing 377hp RW.
I would of expected 500hp at the wheels at least given how well they breath and variable cams and considering they are monsters worked N/A
I would of expected 500hp at the wheels at least given how well they breath and variable cams and considering they are monsters worked N/A
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Any given sunday....
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L6QSy5mcYlg#
Thought I might share a little video I made a few weeks ago, this was filmed last mothers day at the Daylesford speedway. The footage is from my valiant, all the cars that are green and yellow are mates of mine. I came second in this race that lasted 25 laps.
If anyone is around its on again this mothers day, byo eggs and flour bombs
Thought I might share a little video I made a few weeks ago, this was filmed last mothers day at the Daylesford speedway. The footage is from my valiant, all the cars that are green and yellow are mates of mine. I came second in this race that lasted 25 laps.
If anyone is around its on again this mothers day, byo eggs and flour bombs
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Any given sunday....
last years poster..
Last edited by Gareth on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Any given sunday....
That looks like a whole lot of fun! We cant see the poster though, try uploading it to the forums.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Any given sunday....
Hmmm, sorry don't follow, I can see the poster fine...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Any given sunday....
nar not working here either, code looks like it's linked to your gmail box, hence why no one else can see it.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Any given sunday....
Did that fix it?
New poster only days away, someone complained about the name of 'mothers day massacre' so we've had to tone it down a bit from last year.
a couple of places wouldn't let me put it in the window!!! 
New poster only days away, someone complained about the name of 'mothers day massacre' so we've had to tone it down a bit from last year.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...