festy wrote:Do you have a comms capture log starting from the ECU wakeup?
I've written a stream processor for translating raw logic analyser serial captures into structured KWP71 conversations, so would be interested in having a go at a KWP81 session too.
Because the OPCOM dongle uses an FTDI with custom VId/PID I can't use any serial trace programs to monitor it. I have reconstructed some interchanges into a text file and I will shoot it to you.
I will look at what you have sent and get back to you shortly.
Iv enjoyed reading through this! Has helped understand from the beginning how to reverse eng a ecu bin!
Any more progress Simon?
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Great to hear that you have got some value out of this thead. I have been pretty flat out over Christmas and have a huge project on at work till the end of the month. I hope to get back into playing with it real soon.