vectra Simtec 56 immobilizer

European GM ECUs and PCMs
stene
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:15 pm

vectra Simtec 56 immobilizer

Post by stene »

Hi
I need to remove the immobilizer on a Opel Vectra with ECU number 90506365. Anyone who knows how to do that?
Last edited by stene on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: vectra 90506365

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Is there another Opel ie; corsa or astra thàt has it defined & can u supply them & I'll try find it in your bin!
stene
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:15 pm

Re: vectra Simtec 56

Post by stene »

I have checked and it is a Simtec 56 box. How do you extract the bin file from these boxes?
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: vectra Simtec 56 immobilizer

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I use the KWP2000 software/hardware but there is a couple more at a minimum out there I've heard of galilieo & codecard & from what I've read codecard seems to have the most options.
eurotech
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:59 am
cars: holden commodore 3.8

Re: vectra Simtec 56 immobilizer

Post by eurotech »

HI.

YOU TEST THIS FILE.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.