VP central locking diagram?

Wiring diagrams and questions
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

VP central locking diagram?

Post by vlad01 »

VP central locking diagram, anyone got one?

Just fixing up a real clean VP for my nephew's first car. I just got the deadlock removed today as the barrel was jammed in the dead lock position. Fitted new security by pass switch as the original keys were missing.

Also coded up one of the many remotes I had as the original was intermittent for reasons I could not find.

All working great! central locking works on all doors and remote too. Just for some reason the indicators dont flash when opening and closing via remote hence the need for a diagram.

oh and indicators work fine when using them.
FXST02
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:42 am
cars: VP V6 Auto sedan
Location: Perth WA

Re: VP central locking diagram?

Post by FXST02 »

The indicators on my VP have never flashed and I've owned it since 95.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: VP central locking diagram?

Post by vlad01 »

its suppose to though.

think it goes once for closed, 2 for open.
Dazza92VP
Posts: 608
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm
cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon
Location: Perth

Re: VP central locking diagram?

Post by Dazza92VP »

Mines never done it and it's been in the family since new the only ones that do are the Calais and statesmanship with bcm the base models don't unless it's been fitted with aftermarket central locking
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: VP central locking diagram?

Post by vlad01 »

all mine do and they are not fitted with anything other than factory anti theift.

vacationer, exec and S pack all do it. No BCMs in any of them.
Dazza92VP
Posts: 608
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm
cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon
Location: Perth

Re: VP central locking diagram?

Post by Dazza92VP »

Series 2 or 1 maybe is a series 2 thing if they're all series 2
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: VP central locking diagram?

Post by vlad01 »

yep, worked out just before it must be a series 2 thing. thought the S pack did it, but it doesn't as its pre october 92 when 2s started.

all vacationers are series 2 so that why mine does it. So its all good. i thought it was something wrong lol