so I've ordered a dominator 2000-2200rpm converter, nothing special just a bit more to get it off the line and it will also be fitted with kevlar lockup clutch for added load capability.
I've also fitted the commodore wiper motor and other than a small cut to the mounting plate it pretty well bolted straight on!
there was nothing wrong with the Bedford wiper motor and it worked with the wiring on it originally, but a lot of people on the Bedford forums recommend replacing it with the commodore unit and it is also slightly faster on both speeds so probably for the best in the long run, also means now if it fails I have a spare one I can bolt straight in!
I also peeled back the wiring loom and pulled the wiper wiring through from the engine bay to the other side of the firewall grommet, so its all under the dash where the wiper motor is now.
I've made some progress on the brakes, I've had to file about 5mm slots in the firewall holes then the commodore brake booster bolts straight up!
I've just today purchased a rose joint that will go on the end of the shaft after I shorten it and tap a thread on to it, then it will slot straight into the original Bedford pedal assembly .... then all that's left will be brake lines and they will be the easiest part
when I have been able to grind I have also been working on patching up the floor and starting to make an engine cover to fit the V8.
plan is to have the top of it flat to work as a console and the whole cover will be removable without too much effort to allow easy access to the motor for servicing etc.
