WANTED: ECM NVRAM Conversion

Hardware and Software. If you have something to sell, post it here.
VR_Clubby120
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:08 am
cars: VR series 1 clubsport

WANTED: ECM NVRAM Conversion

Post by VR_Clubby120 »

I have PM'd Antus a few times wanting to purchase so I can start tuning but no luck- Has anyone got one they can sell me? Joel
v8-tuning
Posts: 182
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:46 am
cars: 304 commodore

Re: WANTED: ECM NVRAM Conversion

Post by v8-tuning »

Few people have had issues as well tyring to contact.
read here http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4008
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: WANTED: ECM NVRAM Conversion

Post by Holden202T »

As stated in another topic, Antus has had some issues with lost private messages, and he is quite busy, send him a PM again and if you don't get any response in a few days PM me and i'll see what I can do to assist.