DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by vlad01 »

lets move to NZ ?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by vlad01 »

delcowizzid wrote:oh myyyyy 10psi on the brakes full throttle at 3000rpm we normally at 3000rpm no boost part throttle due to too much torque to get positive psi boost launches gonna be crazy staging might be a little harder but hoping some tuning should get it on faster
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4PcZtHao3k[/youtube]

I think your car is twisting in half lol
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by HQ355 »

If there's no European wasps there it will be better for tuning vlad, no cops either by the look of it !
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by vlad01 »

sure would, so sick of getting hit in the face with wasps already.
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by delcowizzid »

vlad01 wrote:
delcowizzid wrote:oh myyyyy 10psi on the brakes full throttle at 3000rpm we normally at 3000rpm no boost part throttle due to too much torque to get positive psi boost launches gonna be crazy staging might be a little harder but hoping some tuning should get it on faster
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4PcZtHao3k[/youtube]

I think your car is twisting in half lol
haha it actually is physically tearing in half .it creases the rear 1/4's when it launches and keeps tearing the seam in the passenger door shut plus the c pillars move that far that the old green shows through where the window rubber shifts at least 10mm and uncovers the old paint.shes getting awefully soft hence this season its getting full weld in cage and other mods LOL
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by vlad01 »

lol I thought that was the case. Torque FTW!
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by delcowizzid »

fitted a speed hole today LOL shame to cut a perfectly good bonnet just for one meeting but oh well LOL
DSC_0469_zpstlgue6ik.jpg
DSC_0468_zpst3xkljdd.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by vlad01 »

but speed holes make it go faster. Especially ones with turbos inside the hole.
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by delcowizzid »

bit of GM flat black she be like new again
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by Holden202T »

better to cut the bonnet than cut the top off the turbo ;)