1227165 to 1227808 (code 808)

American Delco GM ECUs and PCMs, ALDL, OBD 1.5.
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: 1227165 to 1227808 (code 808)

Post by delcowizzid »

If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: 1227165 to 1227808 (code 808)

Post by vlad01 »

the ADX that comes with 12P now has a calcVE table in the history tables. it calculates the new VE based on WB input and existing VE table to produce a new value for each cell hit. Normally you would log, clear the calcVE table and play the log to cherry pick areas of steady and smooth throttle movements to get the cleanest data.

in the 12P zip folder there is a text file with pin out, you'll find the WB pin listed there. I forget which one it was lol.