I'm putting an L67/M90/4L60E into my Landcruiser Troop Carrier (4.11 diffs, 32" wheels, 80 series transfer) The unit I have bought has done 162,000km and came out of a VT Calais (PCM 16233396)
I'm giving it:
Bearings/rings/hone/remove balance rod/double chain
1.9:1 rockers, roller lifters, HD pushrods, ARP head bolts, viton stem seals
Ported LIM, 25mm insulator, ported M90 outlet & inlet, oversize elbow, LS1 85mm TB, 4" SS inlet pipework to 9" K & N pod filter, MAP/MAT sensors instead of IAT/MAF, 10PSI boost pulley (can I go to 12psi with the spacer?)
HV ignition coils, 10.5mm leads, 225l/hr inline fuel pump, VT pump control module (do I need this?) new fuel pressure regulator, all new sensors
stock exhaust manifolds, twin 2.5" exhausts with high flow mufflers into high flow resonators (quiet with flow)
Strong, reliable, plenty in, plenty out
It looks like I need an ALDL with an NVRAM mod from pcmhacking.net
Will this allow me to tune for optimised 4L60E/2bar MAP/LIM & M90 porting/bigger throttle body & inlet/1.9 rockers/25mm spacer/10psi pulley ? Also how do I get around the GM anti theft so I can run all this in my Landcruiser?
Thanks, any help is really appreciated, once I'm sorted I'll put back in