Ford V8 Failane 6DGD bin file
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Ford V8 Failane 6DGD bin file
Hi all, anyone got or know where to get a Ford 6DGD bin file from, got a race car we need to delete smartlock on..
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Ford V8 Failane 6DGD bin file
Howdy,
I think I may have 1 similar, will have a look tomorrow & send a PM of what I have!
I think I may have 1 similar, will have a look tomorrow & send a PM of what I have!
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Ford V8 Failane 6DGD bin file
For now here is a 6DGC file & the xdf associated with it thanks to:https://www.tiperformance.com.au/library/tuning-files/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Ford V8 Failane 6DGD bin file
Legend, thanks VX 
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Ford V8 Failane 6DGD bin file
Here's the next 2 later UPDATE bin's from that 1 on the other site, but from my info the xdf I think it should be is NVAG8 not NVM** so just be a little cautious with changes, but there isn't a NVAG8 xdf that I can find either!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Ford V8 Failane 6DGD bin file
Love your work, thanks again. 
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Ford V8 Failane 6DGD bin file
Here is the actual file thats supposed to befor that XDF if you want to compare to make sure all changes look like similar maps!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Ford V8 Failane 6DGD bin file
will do, will be loading this one onto a J3 tonight, cheers
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...