Tuning training required in victoria
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Tuning training required in victoria
Set the date and time and im there 
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Tuning training required in victoria
I will be in for a look. As for topics etc, I pretty comfortable with MAP based now tuned a few cars etc.
I know nothing about MAF and avoid it like anything don't want to risk confusing myself.
Id like to talk to someone who does and see how all this frequency and mg/sec stuff works and what it all means.
I am aware theres info on here from yourself and others im just suggesting a topic that you would find easy to talk about.
I know nothing about MAF and avoid it like anything don't want to risk confusing myself.
Id like to talk to someone who does and see how all this frequency and mg/sec stuff works and what it all means.
I am aware theres info on here from yourself and others im just suggesting a topic that you would find easy to talk about.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Tuning training required in victoria
Vs-vy maf pcms is what I would be using and talking about
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Tuning training required in victoria
yeah im keen on the maf stuff.
-
0081(2)
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:59 am
- cars: VY commodore supercharged V6
- Location: Sydney
Re: Tuning training required in victoria
Yep i would be keen
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: Tuning training required in victoria
oooo a skype one. ill fire it up 
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Tuning training required in victoria
interesting concept 
is there any options to record the meeting ? that would be just as handy as a reference tool too ?
is there any options to record the meeting ? that would be just as handy as a reference tool too ?
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Tuning training required in victoria
Another possible topic. Auto trans settings in the PCM's.
Something I've never dealt with and I'm sure other's are the same.
snd I'm a bit afraid to touch the as even many tune shops kill them after there tunes.
Something I've never dealt with and I'm sure other's are the same.
snd I'm a bit afraid to touch the as even many tune shops kill them after there tunes.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Tuning training required in victoria
agree. i normally work on the theory that hsv settings should be ideal and sain over stock. so thats a good base to compare too, to get an idea of what to change and how much to make the trans a bit tricked up without going too far.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Tuning training required in victoria
well i should be free this saturday, just checked with the boss, so have to set a time.