Dylan wrote:The bin I compared it to I thought was from after the dyno. Named "Tune1Migrated"
It's great to see a V6 getting so much attention and some potential mod's.
oh yeah that was when the fueling was done but no spark work yet.
I will have another updated one soon with the bellmouth tuned out haha
will find out today. Last time I went there last year, the 3 bothers? worked there. I had little dealing with them, first time last year and they did an excellent job on balancing my VR bits.
Whats the choices out there for head gaskets for VP/VR? I'm looking for good graphite ones like the originals. I got given the other week a half used old stock ACL gasket set and the head gaskets are shithouse. brittle cardboard like stuff and I happen to pickup on the fact the bore diameter was about 3 mm bigger than original measured at 100.4mm and the original ones at 97.5mm and actual cylinder is 96.5mm. So that will knock on the CR a bit
The fire ring on the ACL was much thinner than the originals as well. Hoping other aftermarket gaskets aren't like that lol. They are going in the bin I think.
Im thinking I need a gasket that has options to go 20-40 "' bigger depending on the pistons.
We just run $13 repco off the shelf jobbies with 550 odd engine hp just fine. Acl is fine.I have some graphite ones I picked up cheap in bulk 3.960 bore
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem