think that you spend the time to create injector bosses, fuel rail mounts etc it might be easier to adapt the early ford EFI manifold to the hemi manifold flanges. Even if the injector location is a bit far upstream I think it will flow better and look lots neater.
Simon
*edited*
Had another look and you might be able to weld up the manifold face of the ford manifold then remove excess material to get it close to fitting the hemi head. Would be interesting to compare the manifold gaskets.
Another tack is to make a steel stub manifold from the head to join up with the plenum of a 2 piece intake.
Thanks Simon, yes the XE ford manifold may be better suited as you can twist those runners into the position you need and I can see that it might be possible the weld up the flanges to build them up to better match the rectangular Hemi six ports. I will give the guys at Munro racing and see if they may give me some advice to what they actually did. Cheers
I can't find much info on the JE Camira Bosch stock injectors (probably due to their popularity). I assume they are high impedance but wasn't sure of the plug.
for the record, pretty much any injector in a commodore will work in another, theres not a lot of difference between models, often just small changes like better spray pattern than earlier models etc.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower!
the other thing to remember is flow rate! when boosting you need lots of fuel. most times more than factory delivered injectors can handle. a 3.8 liter v6 for example can easily max 36 lb injectors when turboed. most end up going for siemens deka 60lb injectors!